We are committed to ensuring our website complies with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines developed by W3C
The Care Together Program seeks to provide clear information that is accessible to all stakeholders.
We are committed to ensuring this website adheres to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines developed by W3C. This website aims to fully comply with all Level A and Level AA checkpoints of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, via visual design and development.
We welcome any feedback, especially where you feel we are not compliant or could provide better accessibility. If you have any concerns or questions about the accessibility of our website, please feel free to provide us with your feedback by emailing [email protected].
UserWay accessibility functions
The UserWay accessibility widget has been installed on this site to help improve your user experience. The widget can be accessed by clicking on the blue circular icon in the bottom right of the browser on each page of the Care Together Program website. It offers 15 accessibility tools to support users with a variety of access requirements.
- Screen reader: speaks aloud all page contents without needing to install an external screen reader.
- Dictionary: provides access to dictionary lookups without needing to leave the website.
- Bigger text: cycles on-screen text through four different levels of size increases.
- Saturation: sets the intensity of colours on a site to high, low or grayscale.
- Contrast: inverts the colours or switches between light and dark contrast modes.
- Smart contrast: ensures that site colours are fully ADA-compliant.
- Highlight links: emphasises links, buttons and other interactive elements in clear, high-contrast colours that are easy to identify.
- Pause animations: pauses moving content and stops animations, blinking and flashing content.
- Text spacing: modifies text and line spacing with three degrees of adjustments.
- Line height: increases line height to ensure more comfortable spacing.
- Text align: aligns site text left, right or centre.
- Dyslexia friendly: Changes font to enhance readability.
- Big cursor: increases the standard cursor size by 400 per cent to ensure the pointer always remains in sight.
- Tooltips: shows alternative text and ARIA labels for on-screen elements with a simple mouse hover.
- Page structure: quickly reveals page headings, landmarks, and links in a clear, structured and easily navigable manner.